- Menstrual disorders, such as irregular or heavy periods
- Vaginal infections, such as yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis
- Birth control prescriptions
- Infertility treatment
- Abnormal development of the reproductive organs
- Breast care and breast cancer screening
- Uterine fibroids, benign growths in the uterus
- Endometriosis, a painful condition where uterine tissue grows outside the uterus
- Cancer of the reproductive organs
We found 4 gynecologists who accept Medicare near Carmichael, CA.
Dr. Kevin Elliott, who practices in Carmichael, CA, is a medical specialist in gynecologic oncology. Dr. Elliott studied medicine at Tulane University School of Medicine. He accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Western Health Advantage, and more.
Dr. Mwanga Kazadi is a specialist in obstetrics and gynecology. She works in Carmichael, CA. Dr. Kazadi's average patient rating is 3.5 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Western Health Advantage, and more. She attended medical school at Meharry Medical College.
Dr. Vikas Mahavni is a medical specialist in gynecologic oncology. Dr. Mahavni studied medicine at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. He accepts Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. In addition to English, Dr. Mahavni (or staff) speaks Hindi.
Dr. Jeffrey Skilling, who practices in Sacramento, CA, is a medical specialist in gynecologic oncology. Dr. Skilling is an in-network provider for Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. He studied medicine at the University of California, Davis, School of Medicine.