We found 2 general surgeons who accept Blue Shield HMO near Camarillo, CA.
Dr. Kevin Major is a medical specialist in general surgery, vascular surgery, and critical care (intensive care medicine). Dr. Major is affiliated with Adventist Health System. He graduated from the University of Toledo College of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He takes Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and more.
Dr. Gregory Albaugh is a general practitioner, general surgeon, and vascular surgeon. Dr. Albaugh graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. He honors Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with Adventist Health System.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department