We found 233 occupational therapists near Beverly Hills, CA.
Ms. Aimee Ma works as an occupational therapist in Los Angeles, CA. In her practice, she is particularly interested in hospice (end-of-life care), fibromyalgia, and eating disorders. Ms. Ma accepts Self-Pay/Uninsured insurance.
Clinical interests: Eating Disorders, Victims of Sexual Abuse, Grief and Loss, Hospice, Chronic Pain/Fibromyalgia, ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
- Advising a company on how to make an office wheelchair-accessible
- Setting goals for rehabilitation
- Creating exercise or treatment plans to increase strength or range of motion
- Contacting support services within the patient’s community
- Creating adaptations for the home, school, or workplace
- Identifying coping strategies for pain or stress
- Educating families about a diagnosis