- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 2 pediatricians who accept Humana ChoiceCare Network near Beverly Hills, CA.
Dr. Amy Shapiro works as a general pediatrician. She is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica, UCLA Mattel Children's Hospital, and Providence Saint John's Health Center. She accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and more. Dr. Shapiro is accepting new patients. Dr. Shapiro studied medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School. Her training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). She has received the distinction of Southern California Rising Stars. Dr. Shapiro speaks Spanish.
Dr. Marina Burstein's area of specialization is general pediatrics. Dr. Burstein graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University. Her training includes a residency program at Children's Hospital Los Angeles. Her areas of expertise include the following: obesity, immunization (preventive vaccines), and asthma. Dr. Burstein's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Burstein (or staff) is conversant in Georgian and Russian. Dr. Burstein is professionally affiliated with Providence Tarzana Medical Center and Cedars-Sinai. She is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Immunization, Allergies, Nasal Polyps, Weight Management, Migraine, Lung Problems, Obesity, Asthma