We found 4 dermatologists who accept Viant near Beverly Hills, CA.
Dr. Rachel Abuav's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She speaks Hebrew. Clinical interests for Dr. Abuav include warts, hair problems, and photodynamic therapy (PDT). She is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai. After completing medical school at Weill Cornell Medical College, she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University. Dr. Abuav has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and HealthSmart.
Clinical interests: Warts, Psoriasis, Athlete's Foot, Atopic Dermatitis, Sclerotherapy, Varicose Veins, Skin Cancer, ... (Read more)
Dr. Payam Saadat practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Los Angeles, CA, Burbank, CA, and Valencia, CA. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Clinical interests for Dr. Saadat include anti-aging, varicose veins, and skin cancer. Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Saadat takes. Dr. Saadat attended the University of Southern California (USC), Keck School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Southern California (USC). He has received the distinction of Southern California Rising Stars. Dr. Saadat (or staff) is conversant in Spanish and Persian. He is professionally affiliated with Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center. He has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Varicose Veins, Skin Cancer, Anti-Aging
Dr. Sogol Saghari, who practices in Los Angeles, CA and Irvine, CA, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Her average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Saghari is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and HealthSmart, as well as other insurance carriers. Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Miami, Dr. Saghari attended medical school at The National University of Iran. She has received the following distinction: Southern California Rising Stars. In addition to English, Dr. Saghari speaks Persian. She is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital - Orange, CA. New patients are welcome to contact her office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Warts, Moles, Psoriasis, Athlete's Foot, Botox Injection, Cysts, Dysport Injection, Atopic ... (Read more)
Dr. Glenn Ledesma is a specialist in pediatric dermatology, dermatological immunology, and dermatopathology. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. After completing medical school at SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Dr. Ledesma performed his residency at Long Island College Hospital, a hospital affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU), and a hospital affiliated with New York Medical College. He is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is in-network for Amerigroup, Child Health Plus, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. Dr. Ledesma has received the following distinction: Board of Governors, Cedars Sinai Hospital and Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.