- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart
We found 4 interventional cardiologists who accept Kaiser Permanente near Baldwin Park, CA.
Dr. Pauline Woo's area of specialization is interventional cardiology. Dr. Woo accepts Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. She studied medicine at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. She is conversant in Mandarin and Cantonese.
Dr. Martha Mercado works as an interventional cardiologist in Baldwin Park, CA. Dr. Mercado honors Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. She graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine.
Dr. Sarah De Guzman is a specialist in interventional cardiology. She honors Kaiser Permanente insurance. She attended medical school at Boston University School of Medicine.
Dr. Mark Speakman's medical specialty is interventional cardiology. He accepts the following insurance: Medicare and Kaiser Permanente. He graduated from the University of Leicester Medical School.