- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart
We found 4 interventional cardiologists who accept Kaiser Permanente near Baldwin Park, CA.
Dr. Martha Mercado's area of specialization is interventional cardiology. Dr. Mercado attended medical school at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine. She takes Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance.
Dr. Pauline Woo is a medical specialist in interventional cardiology. She accepts Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. Dr. Woo studied medicine at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. She speaks the following foreign languages: Mandarin and Cantonese.
Dr. Sarah De Guzman is a specialist in interventional cardiology. She works in Baldwin Park, CA. She studied medicine at Boston University School of Medicine. Dr. De Guzman is in-network for Kaiser Permanente insurance.
Dr. Mark Speakman is a physician who specializes in interventional cardiology. He is in-network for Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. He attended medical school at the University of Leicester Medical School.