We found 4 interventional cardiologists who accept Kaiser Permanente near Baldwin Park, CA.
Dr. Pauline Woo practices interventional cardiology in Baldwin Park, CA. Dr. Woo takes Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. She is a graduate of Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. She speaks the following languages: Mandarin and Cantonese.
Dr. Martha Mercado is an interventional cardiologist. Dr. Mercado takes Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. She graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine.
Dr. Sarah De Guzman is an interventional cardiologist. She studied medicine at Boston University School of Medicine. Dr. De Guzman is in-network for Kaiser Permanente insurance.
Dr. Mark Speakman is a specialist in interventional cardiology. He works in Baldwin Park, CA. Dr. Speakman attended medical school at the University of Leicester Medical School. He takes Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart