We found 4 interventional cardiologists who accept Kaiser Permanente near Baldwin Park, CA.
Dr. Pauline Woo specializes in interventional cardiology. Dr. Woo honors Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. She studied medicine at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. She speaks Mandarin and Cantonese.
Dr. Sarah De Guzman's specialty is interventional cardiology. Dr. De Guzman graduated from Boston University School of Medicine. She is an in-network provider for Kaiser Permanente insurance.
Dr. Mark Speakman is an interventional cardiology specialist. Dr. Speakman takes Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. He attended medical school at the University of Leicester Medical School.
Dr. Martha Mercado works as an interventional cardiologist in Baldwin Park, CA. She is a graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine. Dr. Mercado takes Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart