We found 4 interventional cardiologists who accept Kaiser Permanente HMO near Anaheim, CA.
Dr. Stephen Bartz specializes in interventional cardiology. Dr. Bartz attended the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Scripps Clinic for residency. He takes Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance.
Dr. Harold Nguyen specializes in interventional cardiology. He takes Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. Dr. Nguyen is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. He speaks Vietnamese.
Dr. Timothy McAveney is an interventional cardiology specialist in Anaheim, CA. Dr. McAveney graduated from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. He takes Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance.
Dr. Mark De Boer's specialty is interventional cardiology. The average patient rating for Dr. De Boer is 1.5 stars out of 5. Dr. De Boer takes Medicare and Kaiser Permanente insurance. He is a graduate of Boston University School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Angioplasty, or opening of blocked arteries, often via the inflation of a balloon
- Atherectomy, the physical cutting away of plaque buildup
- Stenting, the placement of metal springs to hold artery walls open
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Closure of holes in the heart