We found 233 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 005 near Alta Loma, CA.
Dr. David Gilbert works as an oral surgeon in Upland, CA. Patient ratings for Dr. Gilbert average 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Gilbert completed his residency training at Loma Linda University Medical Center. Dr. Gilbert is conversant in Punjabi. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Matthew Dudziak specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Dudziak honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and Health Net, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans.
Dr. Martha Berman specializes in general dentistry. She has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Dr. Berman honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice.
Dr. John Sauter practices orthodontics (braces). He is rated 3.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Sauter is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Princesita Billedo is a general dentist in Ontario, CA. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice.
Dr. Marvin Jensen is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist in Upland, CA. Dr. Jensen takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of St. George's University School of Medicine.
Dr. Michael Belton's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Belton accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces