We found 4 cardiologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 03/100 near Wickenburg, AZ.
Dr. Marwan Bahu is a specialist in cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He works in Phoenix, AZ, Wickenburg, AZ, and Litchfield Park, AZ. He has a 3.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix and Banner Health. Dr. Bahu accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. After attending the University of Michigan Medical School, Dr. Bahu completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. He speaks Arabic.
Dr. Jason Cool is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Before performing his residency at Gundersen Lutheran, Dr. Cool attended Creighton University School of Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix and Banner Health.
Dr. Timothy Byrne works as a cardiologist and interventional cardiologist. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Byrne accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. His education and training includes medical school at A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine and residency at Cleveland Clinic. He has received professional recognition including the following: Phoenix Super Doctors. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix, Banner Health, and Biltmore Cardiology.
Dr. Basil Alkhatib works as a cardiologist and interventional cardiologist. Dr. Alkhatib is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. After completing medical school at Ross University School of Medicine, he performed his residency at Winthrop University Hospital. He is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix and Banner Health.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow