We found 4 cardiologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Gold 03/100 near Wickenburg, AZ.
Dr. Marwan Bahu, who practices in Phoenix, AZ, Wickenburg, AZ, and Litchfield Park, AZ, is a medical specialist in cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). Dr. Bahu has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. In addition to English, Dr. Bahu speaks Arabic. He is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix and Banner Health.
Dr. Timothy Byrne's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Patient ratings for Dr. Byrne average 3.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. After completing medical school at A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, he performed his residency at Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Byrne has received the distinction of Phoenix Super Doctors. He is professionally affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix, Banner Health, and Biltmore Cardiology.
Dr. Jason Cool is a specialist in adult cardiology. He works in Casa Grande, AZ, Litchfield Park, AZ, and Payson, AZ. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix and Banner Health. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Cool accepts. Dr. Cool is a graduate of Creighton University School of Medicine. His training includes a residency program at Gundersen Lutheran.
Dr. Basil Alkhatib's specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He practices in Wickenburg, AZ, Payson, AZ, and Casa Grande, AZ. He takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. After completing medical school at Ross University School of Medicine, Dr. Alkhatib performed his residency at Winthrop University Hospital. He is professionally affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix and Banner Health.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow