We found 3 neurophysiologists who accept Humana Silver HMO near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Monica Chacon's medical specialty is pediatric neurology and neurophysiology. Dr. Chacon's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Before completing her residency at a hospital affiliated with Yale University, Dr. Chacon attended medical school at Yale School of Medicine. She is affiliated with Banner - University Medicine.
Dr. Young Song's medical specialty is neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). She is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Her residency was performed at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix.
Dr. David Teeple is a neurophysiologist and neurologist in Phoenix, AZ and Tucson, AZ. On average, patients gave Dr. Teeple a rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Before completing his residency at Barrow Neurological Institute, Dr. Teeple attended medical school at Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Nerve conduction studies, to show how well nerves are working
- Electromyography, to show how well the muscles respond to signals from nerves
- Electroencephalography (EEG), a test to measure brain activity (most often used to diagnose epilepsy)
- Evoked potential studies, which measure electrical activity in the brain in response to a stimulus
- Polysomnography, or a sleep study, which records brain activity and body functions during sleep