- Nerve conduction studies, to show how well nerves are working
- Electromyography, to show how well the muscles respond to signals from nerves
- Electroencephalography (EEG), a test to measure brain activity (most often used to diagnose epilepsy)
- Evoked potential studies, which measure electrical activity in the brain in response to a stimulus
- Polysomnography, or a sleep study, which records brain activity and body functions during sleep
We found 3 neurophysiologists who accept Humana Silver HMO near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Young Song's areas of specialization are neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Song accepts. She trained at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix for residency.
Dr. David Teeple is a neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) specialist. He is a graduate of Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons and a graduate of Barrow Neurological Institute's residency program. Patient ratings for Dr. Teeple average 3.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Dinesh Talwar is a medical specialist in pediatric neurology and neurophysiology. After attending All India Institute of Medical Sciences for medical school, Dr. Talwar completed his residency training at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.