We found 3 neurophysiologists who accept Humana Silver HMO near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Monica Chacon practices pediatric neurology and neurophysiology. On average, patients gave Dr. Chacon a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. She is professionally affiliated with Banner - University Medicine. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She graduated from Yale School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Yale University.
Dr. Young Song, who practices in Tucson, AZ, is a medical specialist in neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Her residency was performed at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix. Dr. Song honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. David Teeple's specialties are neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). Dr. Teeple's patients gave him an average rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons. He trained at Barrow Neurological Institute for residency.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Nerve conduction studies, to show how well nerves are working
- Electromyography, to show how well the muscles respond to signals from nerves
- Electroencephalography (EEG), a test to measure brain activity (most often used to diagnose epilepsy)
- Evoked potential studies, which measure electrical activity in the brain in response to a stimulus
- Polysomnography, or a sleep study, which records brain activity and body functions during sleep