We found 3 neurophysiologists who accept Humana Silver HMO near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Monica Chacon specializes in pediatric neurology and neurophysiology and practices in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Chacon has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Chacon honors. She graduated from Yale School of Medicine. Her training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Yale University. She is professionally affiliated with Banner - University Medicine.
Dr. Young Song is a medical specialist in neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). She takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. For her professional training, Dr. Song completed a residency program at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix.
Dr. David Teeple is a medical specialist in neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He attended Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons for medical school and subsequently trained at Barrow Neurological Institute for residency. The average patient rating for Dr. Teeple is 2.5 stars out of 5. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Nerve conduction studies, to show how well nerves are working
- Electromyography, to show how well the muscles respond to signals from nerves
- Electroencephalography (EEG), a test to measure brain activity (most often used to diagnose epilepsy)
- Evoked potential studies, which measure electrical activity in the brain in response to a stimulus
- Polysomnography, or a sleep study, which records brain activity and body functions during sleep