We found 3 neurophysiologists who accept Humana Silver HMO near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Monica Chacon's specialties are pediatric neurology and neurophysiology. She practices in Tucson, AZ. The average patient rating for Dr. Chacon is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Chacon takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. She graduated from Yale School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Yale University. Dr. Chacon is professionally affiliated with Banner - University Medicine.
Dr. Young Song is a specialist in neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). She works in Tucson, AZ. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Song honors. Dr. Song's residency was performed at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix.
Dr. David Teeple is a neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease) specialist. Dr. Teeple is a graduate of Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons and a graduate of Barrow Neurological Institute's residency program. He has a 2.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Nerve conduction studies, to show how well nerves are working
- Electromyography, to show how well the muscles respond to signals from nerves
- Electroencephalography (EEG), a test to measure brain activity (most often used to diagnose epilepsy)
- Evoked potential studies, which measure electrical activity in the brain in response to a stimulus
- Polysomnography, or a sleep study, which records brain activity and body functions during sleep