We found 3 neurophysiologists who accept Humana Silver HMO near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Monica Chacon is a specialist in pediatric neurology and neurophysiology. She works in Tucson, AZ. After completing medical school at Yale School of Medicine, Dr. Chacon performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Yale University. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. She accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Chacon is affiliated with Banner - University Medicine.
Dr. Young Song is a specialist in neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). She completed her residency training at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, Phoenix. She is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. David Teeple sees patients in Phoenix, AZ and Tucson, AZ. His medical specialties are neurophysiology and neurology (brain & spinal cord disease). He attended medical school at Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons. He completed his residency training at Barrow Neurological Institute. Dr. Teeple has received a 2.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Teeple takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Nerve conduction studies, to show how well nerves are working
- Electromyography, to show how well the muscles respond to signals from nerves
- Electroencephalography (EEG), a test to measure brain activity (most often used to diagnose epilepsy)
- Evoked potential studies, which measure electrical activity in the brain in response to a stimulus
- Polysomnography, or a sleep study, which records brain activity and body functions during sleep