We found 3 neonatologists who accept Humana Platinum near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Shalinkumar Patel is a medical specialist in neonatology. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Patel takes. Dr. Patel studied medicine at M.P. Shah Medical College. Dr. Patel (or staff) speaks Gujarati and Hindi. He is professionally affiliated with Banner Health.
Dr. Rajesh Dudani is a medical specialist in neonatology. He speaks Nepali. He is affiliated with Banner Health. Dr. Dudani's residency was performed at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Andrea Hobson's area of specialization is neonatology. Her education and training includes medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Arizona. She takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat