We found 3 neonatologists who accept Humana HMO near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Shalinkumar Patel's area of specialization is neonatology. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from M.P. Shah Medical College. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Banner Health.
Dr. Rajesh Dudani's specialty is neonatology. He takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Dudani is professionally affiliated with Banner Health.
Dr. Andrea Hobson sees patients in Tucson, AZ. Her medical specialty is neonatology. Dr. Hobson takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She attended medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. For her professional training, Dr. Hobson completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Arizona.
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat