We found 3 neonatologists who accept Humana HMO near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Shalinkumar Patel's specialty is neonatology. Dr. Patel is a graduate of M.P. Shah Medical College. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. In addition to English, Dr. Patel (or staff) speaks Gujarati and Hindi. Dr. Patel is professionally affiliated with Banner Health.
Dr. Rajesh Dudani specializes in neonatology and practices in Tucson, AZ. He speaks Nepali. He is affiliated with Banner Health. For his professional training, Dr. Dudani completed a residency program at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County. He is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Andrea Hobson's area of specialization is neonatology. Dr. Hobson is a graduate of the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine. For her professional training, Dr. Hobson completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Arizona. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat