We found 3 neonatologists who accept Humana HMO near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Shalinkumar Patel's specialty is neonatology. He attended medical school at M.P. Shah Medical College. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Dr. Patel (or staff) is conversant in Gujarati and Hindi. He is professionally affiliated with Banner Health.
Dr. Rajesh Dudani practices neonatology. Dr. Dudani is conversant in Nepali. He is professionally affiliated with Banner Health. His residency was performed at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County. Dr. Dudani takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Andrea Hobson is a Tucson, AZ physician who specializes in neonatology. She attended the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Arizona for residency. She honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat