We found 3 neonatologists who accept Humana HMO near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Shalinkumar Patel is a physician who specializes in neonatology. He graduated from M.P. Shah Medical College. Dr. Patel takes Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Patel (or staff) speaks the following languages: Gujarati and Hindi. He is professionally affiliated with Banner Health.
Dr. Rajesh Dudani's medical specialty is neonatology. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Dudani trained at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County for his residency. He is conversant in Nepali. Dr. Dudani is affiliated with Banner Health.
Dr. Andrea Hobson is a neonatologist in Tucson, AZ. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Hobson accepts. Dr. Hobson attended the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Arizona.
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat