We found 3 neonatologists who accept Humana HMO near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Shalinkumar Patel sees patients in Tucson, AZ. His medical specialty is neonatology. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Patel takes. He graduated from M.P. Shah Medical College. In addition to English, Dr. Patel (or staff) speaks Gujarati and Hindi. Dr. Patel is professionally affiliated with Banner Health.
Dr. Rajesh Dudani specializes in neonatology. He is professionally affiliated with Banner Health. Dr. Dudani accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He trained at John Stroger Hospital of Cook County for residency. In addition to English, he speaks Nepali.
Dr. Andrea Hobson's specialty is neonatology. She obtained her medical school training at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine and performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Arizona. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Years Since Graduation
- Breathing and lung problems, including apnea
- Temperature regulation
- Jaundice, a condition that causes yellowing of the skin (jaundice is common in newborns but can sometimes lead to serious complications)
- An underdeveloped digestive system, which poses a nutritional challenge
- An underdeveloped neurological system, which can lead to problems breathing, sucking, and swallowing
- Asphyxia, or a lack of oxygen, during birth
- Congenital birth abnormalities
- Infections such as pneumonia or meningitis
- Hyperbilirubinemia, or severe jaundice
- Injuries obtained during the birth process
- Bradycardia, or an unusually slow heartbeat