- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 5 pediatricians who accept Humana HMO near Nogales, AZ.
Dr. James Derickson is a physician who specializes in family medicine and general pediatrics. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Ohio State University College of Medicine and a graduate of Travis Air Force Base, David Grant USAF Medical Center's residency program.
Dr. Tanya Henry is a pediatrician in Nogales, AZ. She is a graduate of Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. She trained at Baystate Medical Center for residency. Dr. Henry accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Gonzalo Ibarra Murrieta practices general pediatrics in Nogales, AZ. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. His education and training includes medical school at La Salle University, Mexican Faculty of Medicine and residency at Driscoll Children's Hospital.
Dr. Kelly Thompson specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Nogales, AZ and Tucson, AZ. Dr. Thompson is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. After completing medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Arizona.
Dr. James Williams specializes in general pediatrics. He graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Illinois at Chicago for his residency. Dr. Williams is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.