- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 22 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 014 near Laveen, AZ.
Dr. David Chei's specialty is dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Chei is 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
Dr. Stephen Judd's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Judd's average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Shreekrishna Akilesh works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with Phoenix Children's Hospital.
Dr. Brian Nelson works as a general dentist in Laveen, AZ. Dr. Nelson is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.