We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana HMO near Casa Grande, AZ.
Dr. Payam Abrishami's areas of specialization are pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and surgical dermatology. Patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. These areas are among his clinical interests: phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Dr. Abrishami accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net HMO, and more. Dr. Abrishami attended Weill Cornell Medical College and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Minnesota. He has received the distinction of Southern California Super Doctors. Dr. Abrishami (or staff) is conversant in Spanish and Persian. He is affiliated with Banner Health.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Academic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Cutaneous T-Cell ... (Read more)
Dr. Jayshri Gamoth, who practices in Tempe, AZ, Mesa, AZ, and Casa Grande, AZ, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She is professionally affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center. After attending Ibero-American University (UNIBE) for medical school, she completed her residency training at UPMC McKeesport Hospital and a hospital affiliated with the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. Dr. Gamoth has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Medicare Advantage, and United Healthcare Plans are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Gamoth accepts.
Dr. Amy Yang's area of specialization is dermatopathology. She attended the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and subsequently trained at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and a hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College for residency. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Shield, and Health Net are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Yang takes. Dr. Yang (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Mandarin, Hebrew, and Sign Language. She is affiliated with Banner Health.
Dr. Helen Ross practices surgical dermatology. Dr. Ross's areas of expertise include the following: skin of color and skin cancer. She is professionally affiliated with Banner Health. After attending the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine, she completed her residency training at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Dr. Ross is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer, Skin of Color
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.