We found 28 dentists who accept Blue Choice Gold PPO 001 near Springdale, AR.
Dr. Charles Johnson's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Johnson average 3.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Alan Clark specializes in general dentistry. Dr. Clark is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Scott Stephens practices dentistry in Fayetteville, AR. Patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Her areas of clinical interest consist of dental implant surgery and teeth whitening. Dr. Stephens takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery, Teeth Whitening
Dr. Peter Ritchie practices general dentistry in Springdale, AR. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Darrin Storms specializes in orthodontics (braces). Dr. Storms has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Angela Broomfield works as a general dentist in Springdale, AR. Dr. Broomfield is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Broomfield accepts.
Conditions / Treatments
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces