We found 4 general surgeons who accept Medicare near Mountain Home, AR.
Dr. Louis Elkins sees patients in Mountain Home, AR. His medical specialties are cardiac surgery and general surgery. He takes Medicare insurance. He graduated from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine.
Dr. John Spore is a medical specialist in general surgery. Dr. Spore has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He honors Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at the University of Kansas School of Medicine.
Dr. Kent Nachtigal's medical specialty is general surgery. Dr. Nachtigal graduated from the University of South Dakota, Sanford School of Medicine. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department