We found 4 general surgeons who accept Medicare near Mountain Home, AR.
Dr. Louis Elkins is a physician who specializes in cardiac surgery and general surgery. He accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Elkins studied medicine at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine.
Dr. Dan Swoyer is a specialist in general surgery. He works in Mountain Home, AR. Dr. Swoyer honors Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine.
Dr. John Spore specializes in general surgery and practices in Mountain Home, AR. Patient reviews placed Dr. Spore at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Kansas School of Medicine.
Dr. Kent Nachtigal works as a general surgeon in Mountain Home, AR. He accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Nachtigal studied medicine at the University of South Dakota, Sanford School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department