We found 4 general surgeons who accept Medicare near Mountain Home, AR.
Dr. Louis Elkins is a cardiac surgeon and general surgeon. He studied medicine at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine. He is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. John Spore is a medical specialist in general surgery. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Spore accepts Medicare insurance. He graduated from the University of Kansas School of Medicine.
Dr. Kent Nachtigal works as a general surgeon in Mountain Home, AR. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Nachtigal graduated from the University of South Dakota, Sanford School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department