We found 4 general surgeons who accept Medicare near Mountain Home, AR.
Dr. Louis Elkins is a cardiac surgery and general surgery specialist in Mountain Home, AR. Dr. Elkins is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He graduated from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine.
Dr. Dan Swoyer is a medical specialist in general surgery. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Swoyer studied medicine at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine.
Dr. John Spore is a general surgery specialist. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Spore honors Medicare insurance. He graduated from the University of Kansas School of Medicine.
Dr. Kent Nachtigal is a Mountain Home, AR physician who specializes in general surgery. He attended medical school at the University of South Dakota, Sanford School of Medicine. He accepts Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department