We found 4 general surgeons who accept Medicare near Mountain Home, AR.
Dr. Louis Elkins is a physician who specializes in cardiac surgery and general surgery. He graduated from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine. Dr. Elkins is in-network for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Dan Swoyer is a Mountain Home, AR physician who specializes in general surgery. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. Dr. Swoyer graduated from the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine.
Dr. John Spore's specialty is general surgery. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Spore is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Kansas School of Medicine.
Dr. Kent Nachtigal is a general surgeon in Mountain Home, AR. Dr. Nachtigal studied medicine at the University of South Dakota, Sanford School of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department