- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Mountain Home, AR.
Dr. Kyle Wendfeldt practices orthodontics (braces). Patient reviews placed Dr. Wendfeldt at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Eric Mathis works as a general dentist. He has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Mathis honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. John Ahrens specializes in general dentistry and practices in Mountain Home, AR. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Ahrens is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.