- Implantable devices (intrathecal pump, spinal cord stimulator)
- Injections (corticosteroids)
- Medications (Percocet, Vicodin)
- Nerve blocks (anesthetic injected into a nerve)
- Physical therapy
- Alternative medicine therapies, such as biofeedback, acupuncture, and hypnosis
We found 4 pain specialists near Opelika, AL.
Dr. Eric Robinson practices anesthesiology and interventional pain medicine in Auburn, AL. Dr. Robinson's average patient rating is 2.5 stars out of 5. He takes Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at the University of South Alabama College of Medicine.
Dr. Glenn Woods is a specialist in anesthesiology and interventional pain medicine. Dr. Woods is in-network for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine.
Dr. Ankur Patel works as an anesthesiologist and pain specialist in Opelika, AL. He studied medicine at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Patel takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. James Bridges is an anesthesiology and interventional pain medicine specialist. Dr. Bridges is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine.